1500W SUS304 Immersible Ultrasonic Transducer , Waterproof
Ultrasonic Cleaner LS-30T
Ultrasonic cleaning has been used as an industrial cleaning process
for many years. Limplus ultrasonic cleaners adopt powerful
transducer with excellent installing technology to improve how
ultrasonic works and get better cleaning performance. The cleaning
power comes from the cavitation produced by the ultrasonic
transducers that attack the parts where we cannot touch, see or
feel. Our ultrasonic cleaner are employee and environmentally
friendly, saving labor cost and increasing profits.
Details of LS-30T:
- Transducer box size: 550*420*100mm
- Ultrasonic power: 0~1500W
- Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz/ 40khz
- Material: SUS304 / SUS316L
- Surface handle: Hard-Cr plating
- Transducer numbers: 30pcs
- Cable leadout method: Rigid or flexible
- Box size can be customized.
- Varies cable leadout method.
- Industrial BLT type transducer.
- Hard Cr plating treatment for transducer box.
- Multi frequency is also available.
Limplus ultrasonic transducers advantages:
- Adopting High-Q transducer and adhesive bonding technology from
Germany enhance the power of ultrasonic output frequency.
- Adoption of international state-of-the-art technology incorporating
with unique bonding technology; Ensuring ultrasonic power, powerful
output, never dropping vibrator;
- Remove all components for next operation step.
- 1 year warranty.
- Engineers have more than 10 years experiences in ultrasonic field.
Transducer box system specification:
|Model||Unit Size (mm)||Ultrasonic Power(W)|
|LS-06T||280*180*100||0~300||28/40||6||SUS304/SUS316L||AC 110V/230V, 1phase|
|LS-12T||360*250*100||0~600||28/40||12||SUS304/SUS316L||AC 110V/230V, 1phase|
|LS-18T||410*300*100||0~900||28/40||18||SUS304/SUS316L||AC 110V/230V, 1phase|
|LS-24T||500*350*100||0~1200||28/40||24||SUS304/SUS316L||AC 110V/230V, 1phase|
|LS-30T||550*420*100||0~1500||28/40||30||SUS304/SUS316L||AC 110V/230V, 1phase|
AC 110V/230V, 1phase
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasonic technology over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Minimize the use of manual labor
Make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
Clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
Shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification,
Eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat
Q.: Which ultrasonic frequency is better for my parts?
A.: Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel
parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
Q: How do I get the best out of my ultrasonic cleaner?
For best results, ensure the component being cleaned is fully
submerged in a suitable cleaning fluid and not touching the tank to
allow maximum cavitations.
Please refer below picture and choose the convenient cable leadout
method according to your tank.